12 February 2024

Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse Music Project - New Wordpress Site Being Planned


Hey! I hope you and your loved ones are all well and doing well! It's been a while since anything has been posted here, and since I have had the time, energy, or focus to thank everyone who has come to this page to add your intent and creative energy to healing child abuse. Many of you find this blog via ReverbNation, Mixcloud, SoundCloud or via search engines, THANK YOU! 

Sometime in 2024 (by my Creator's Grace), I'd like to work with a couple of interns (Digital Arts, Public Relations/Marketing, and Web Programming) to create this blog as a Wordpress site. I've had wonderful experiences mentoring and teaching and co-generating with talented students. Despite my past as an abused child and the subsequent hurtful and harmful problems and behaviors I developed as a result, I have survived, thrived, and "ascended" to a number of those issues being removed. Poof! I'm grateful for the solution I found via Recoveries Anonymous. 

As a creative professional and ordained person I feel drawn--guided to give this important cause a refreshed identity, then to reach out to producers, songwriters, singer-songwriters, singers, musicians, and the press leading to relationships to turn up the watts on our purpose here.

I hope and pray for the resources to move forward on this vision with you to make it happen.

Stay tuned for updates here, and most important, return to take an action toward achieving something miraculous--end child abuse in all it's forms for anyone engaged in it or affected by it. And so say we all.

Blessings,

Valerie Mich'El

No comments:

Post a Comment