18 August 2009

"All My Life" Going to Independent Music Awards

I have received an invitation to submit "All My Life" to the 9th Annual Independent Music Awards (IMA) by Friday, August 21st!

People have been so generous by playing & listening to the "All My Life" -- Smooth Jazz Instrumental version, and moving it from the 200s on the ReverbNation charts for NY/NJ/CT/PA to the Top 25 (it made it to #25 two weeks ago). All that energy is dedicated to the Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse/Neglect cause.

I can submit TWO songs, and I could use your help to select song versions of "All My Life" to submit to IMA.

The songs you play the most, that makes it highest in the charts, will be my submission selections.

* "All My Life" -- Ambient Nu-Jazz

* "All My Life" -- Smooth Jazz Instrumental

* "All My Life" -- Downtempo Nu-Jazz

* "All My Life" -- Acappella Jazz

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment