23 April 2016

Child Abuse PTSD Survivor: Never Thought That I Would Be Healed and Changed (Intro: Part One)

"Things are only impossible until they're not."
-- Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

It's taken me a while to get up the courage, to have the needed honesty and insight, plus the quality of my own personal healing to begin to write about how I am affected by the vision/intention/prayer of this Reach 4 Freedom: Heal Child Abuse Music Project blog. I wasn't thinking of myself as a recipient when I created it in 2009, but I am having some major spiritual experiences as a result. It's time to begin writing and sharing about them. Thanks for visiting, sharing, following, producing songs, arranging songs, and for your own courage to heal and love in ways you never imagined becoming possible.

Stay tuned for more as I have the spiritual direction and practical time to organize my thoughts and write.

But first, I need to thank all the fans of this project and the songs dedicated to it at ReverbNation.com. You have catapulted "All My Life" into the Top 300 Global Jazz Chart (out of 3.4M ReverbNation music artist members). Thank you!

 
In the words of the child character, Tiny Tim, in the story A Christmas Carol written by Charles Dickens . . . "God bless us, Everyone."

Top Visitors/Countries (Last 30 Days)

1) United States - Welcome!
2) Germany - Willkommen!
3) France - Bienvenue!
4) Singapore - Selamat Detang!
5) Ukraine - Ласкаво просимо!

No comments:

Post a Comment